- The Applied Bioacoustics Laboratory (LAB) will map ocean noise on a round-the-world sailing trip
- UPC presents innovations in ICT at CeBIT 2015
- International scientists warn about the melting of the Arctic Ocean
- UPC, ESADE and IED students present innovation projects addressing social needs to an audience of CERN scientists
- The first portable system for monitoring patients with Parkinson's disease is being tested on 50 people from different countries
Welcome to LRG, the Lightning Research Group at the Technical University of Catalonia.
The UPC LRG is focused on research and education in all the fields related to Lightning phenomema: Physics, Detection and Protection.
NEWS! (March 2015) Our Schumann resonance magnetometer has been setup in Cape Verde (Sal Island).
NEWS! The UPC LGR is currently in a mission in Curaçao! Our high speed video instrument has been set up at the Meteorological Department of Curaçao (www.meteo.cw).
NEWS! Nature publishes a Research Highlight of our research of lightning to wind turbines!
(see: Turbines shoot upside-down lightning, Nature, 506(7488):268–268, doi:10.1038/506268a)
You can contact us at email@example.com