- A group of researchers and students at the EPSEVG have designed a tool to help people with disabilities to learn and communicate
- Collaboration to develop more efficient, robust mobile equipment to collect bins
- Pre-enrolment is open for several master's degrees
- The period for applying for student financial aid from the Erasmus+ Programme is now open
- First ESA business incubator in Spain opens on Baix Llobregat Campus
Welcome to LRG, the Lightning Research Group at the Technical University of Catalonia.
The UPC LRG is focused on research and education in all the fields related to Lightning phenomema: Physics, Detection and Protection.
NEWS! PhD position in Atmospheric Electricity at UPC (Barcelona) Spain.
NEWS! The UPC LGR is currently in a mission in Curaçao! Our high speed video instrument has been set up at the Meteorological Department of Curaçao (www.meteo.cw).
NEWS! Nature publishes a Research Highlight of our research of lightning to wind turbines!
(see: Turbines shoot upside-down lightning, Nature, 506(7488):268–268, doi:10.1038/506268a)
You can contact us at email@example.com