- Valèria Cid, architect, and Pedro Lorenzo, a retired ETSAV professor: "Capacity and efficiency are the keys to cooperation"
- IRI scientists build a mathematical model that gives fashion advice
- An innovative buoy designed at the UPC for measuring wind in offshore wind parks has been installed off the coast of the Netherlands
- Thirty future engineers from the UPC's Terrassa School of Engineering are developing innovative ideas for the Volkswagen Group and SEAT
- In the 2015-2016 academic year, the UPC will teach the first official bachelor’s degree in Video Game Design and Development entirely in English
Welcome to LRG, the Lightning Research Group at the Technical University of Catalonia.
The UPC LRG is focused on research and education in all the fields related to Lightning phenomema: Physics, Detection and Protection.
NEWS! (March 2015) Our Schumann resonance magnetometer has been setup in Cape Verde (Sal Island).
NEWS! The UPC LGR is currently in a mission in Curaçao! Our high speed video instrument has been set up at the Meteorological Department of Curaçao (www.meteo.cw).
NEWS! Nature publishes a Research Highlight of our research of lightning to wind turbines!
(see: Turbines shoot upside-down lightning, Nature, 506(7488):268–268, doi:10.1038/506268a)
You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org